[Pmwiki-users] Page headings!

Philip Jägenstedt philip
Thu Oct 21 17:28:39 CDT 2004

Hello!

I'm using 2.0.devel15 and am having some issues with the headings. I
want the main heading of each page to be <h1> and all following headings
to be <h2> through <h6>. For this I've edited the formatting rule for
headings to increment the level by one, which works well.

I've put "<h1>$Title</h1>" in my template before <!--PageText--> but the
results for this are unsatisfactory. Viewing a page works fine, it gives
me a nice formatted headings (which I can manipulate with the (:title:)
directive), but editing or watching page history gives me two headings
-- first the heading from the template and then a "Editing PageName".
For the edit and history pages I want the titles "Editing PageName" or
"PageName history".

Visit http://www.digifri.studorg.liu.se/wiki/pmwiki.php/en/Wikifri and
try editing to see precisely what I mean.

How can I solve this? I'm guessing that a solution would involve somehow
inserting my heading only when viewing the page and leave everything
else be, but I'm not sure how to do this.

// Philip