[Pmwiki-users] if-markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Oct 21 07:35:45 CDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:54:56AM -0000, mailing at alboldt.de wrote:
> I can't get the if-markup working. Do I have to activate this in a
> certain manner ?

No, I just found a couple of serious bugs with the if-markup in
2.0.devel14.  They'll be fixed in 2.0.devel15.

I've also gone ahead and added $Conditions['group'] and $Conditions['name'],
so that the following now work:

   (:if group PmWiki:)This text only displays in the PmWiki group
   (:if name WikiSandbox:)This text only displays on the WikiSandbox page
   (:if !group Main:)This text displays in every group except Main

Pm
  -- still trying to get used to (:directive:).