[Pmwiki-users] Re: Co-Op Drawing in Pmwiki a plugin demonstration

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Oct 20 11:07:30 CDT 2004

Currently its very rough-n-ready, i.e. if you're unfortunate enough to
already have an image with the same filename uploaded i.e.
(Drawing:Fishfood  will create un uploaded image of Fishfood.gif) Then
the original image will be killed ;) It has no change history
(although it could do) and some of the applet parameters don't make a
whole lotta sense, I'm really unsure about the copyright,so I'll
probably just copy-and-paste in whole the copyright notice on the
twiki page :) But I could put an interim one in the cookbook I guess
:)

- ciaran

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:52:47 +0200, chr at home.se <chr at home.se> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Ciaran wrote:
>
> > Hullo,
>
> > http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.WikiSandbox
> >
> > I'm not sure if anyone has any interest in this, but if they do I'm
> > happy to release it as a genuine cookbook article?
>
> I tried it from your page, and I'd certainly be interested in testing it
> on my wiki. So please do put it up as a cookbook entry.
>
> /Christian
>
> --
> Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
>
> --