[Pmwiki-users] Translations issue with page history page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 18 08:24:56 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 04:02:39PM +0200, Philip J?genstedt wrote:
> I'm trying to make the swedish translation more complete, but have
> problems in the page history page. It seems that when there are several
> lines changed in a row, instead of having another translation string
> like $[Changed lines \$DiffLines from:] there is a str_replace called
> which replaces 'line' with 'lines'. Clearly this makes translating the
> multi-line string impossible. What is the solution?

Two translation strings -- one for

   $[Changed line \$DiffLines from:]

and another for

   $[Changed lines \$DiffLines from:]

Note that the substitution of 'lines' for 'line' takes place before
translation to another language does.