[Pmwiki-users] Include Pages in a group syntax?

corq corq
Mon Oct 11 16:37:24 CDT 2004

I'm assuming this is a redundant query, but I'm somehow not using the right
search terms in the pmwiki searches to get the help I think I'm looking for
:/

I've *been* using 'RecentChanges' to sort of address listing pages in a
certain group I use often. There are certain pages within the group that are
disused enough that they no longer show up in the RecentChanges.

I'm still using 1.x till I can migrate with Balu's skin :) - but in the
meantime is there a group syntax I'm missing to exclusively show only pages
in a given group?