[Pmwiki-users] Page Edit Templates

Knut Alboldt mailing
Wed Oct 6 00:52:08 CDT 2004

Is there already a solution for having default edit templates (I mean the
text used to edit new pages - not the page template for displaying
templates in the skin directory) according to the pages name.

I know how to implement this for a whole group or a single page (not very
usefull unless for all pages named equal in different groups), but is it
possible for a set of pages, e.g.

Main.TopicnameSubtopic1
Main.TopicnameSubtopic2
etc
will use Main.Topicname or Main.TemplateTopicname or Main.TopicnameTemplate
when editing a new page.

(It's a bit like using subgroups named "Topic" to gather a set of pages)

Knut