[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: AsSpaced function (was pmwiki-2.0.devel9 released)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Oct 3 20:47:00 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 04:16:40AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> > A simple solution might be to write the following local customisation:
> > (pmwiki 2 markup)
> >
> > Markup('nowiki','<wikilink','/(\b[[:upper:]]+s)/e',"Keep('$1','L')");
>
> I think this is worth a cookbook entry, since it can be generalized to a
> method for making patterns *not* be interpreted as wiki words.

It is probably worth a cookbook entry, but note that there is also
likely to be a generalized shortcut for excluding patterns and performing
WikiWordCounts based on patterns (in addition to individual words).