[Pmwiki-users] password problems

Russ Fink russfink
Fri Oct 1 08:53:11 CDT 2004

Hello,

My site does not allow me to do the normal password authentication.  It
repeatedly presents the dialog.  What are the possible causes of this?

Secondly, I tried using the sessionauth.php script.  It won't seem to work
unless I define a password in my config.php.  Tell me, what are the steps
for making this work?

Lastly, I wish to have passwords on groups.  The way to do this is
MyGroup.GroupAttributes?action=attr.  Now, does a page called
"MyGroup.GroupAttributes" have to exist, or is this just a phantom
construct?

Thanks,
Russ Fink