[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki2 questions

Philip Jägenstedt philip
Fri Oct 1 17:50:55 CDT 2004

Hi!

I got some help on IRC making a translation directive a little while
ago, and have run into some other (unrelated) problems.

* Is it possible to have spaces and other special characters in page
names, or is this disabled by design? (I noticed the [:title :]
directive). By page name I mean what is seen as the heading if no
special directive is used and the name in the URL.

* How can I disable WikiWords completely? The instructions for pmwiki1
don't appear to work, and I don't like WikiWords much...

* Internationalization... I wish to (ab)use the groups for different
languages, so that 'en' and 'sv' are the only groups in the wiki. How
could I load a swedish interface for the 'sv' group and an english one
for 'en'? I suspect detecting which group is used isn't difficult to
check, but I haven't seen any i18n-instructions for pmwiki2, and
i18n.tar.gz appears to be for pmwiki1 (although I haven't actually tried
it).

Thanks
// Philip J?genstedt