[Pmwiki-users] $Ching!

Dawn Green green
Tue Nov 30 16:28:16 CST 2004

As I prepared to pay this $80.00 installment towards PmWiki development, I
thought, "If our business continues to attract new clients, then paying
Patrick for each new site developed using PmWiki could cost me a bit of
money."

But I know that because of PmWiki, I have been able to offer my clients a
great, easy interface with which to edit their sites.  Because of PmWiki, we
were able to be front runners in our area for easily mainttained sites and
have since helped to establish ourselves with that.  And because of PmWiki's
open source development at no cost, I did not have to direct my clients to buy
Front Page or Dreamweaver for site editing.  Nor did I have to purchase some
proprietary software to develop browser based editable sites.

So, here's to Patrick's continuous improvement of a great product.  Three of
the four sites developed lately are:

http://www.davemooreford.com
http://www.senderochevrolet.com
http://www.paindefeat.com