[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Nov 29 06:28:54 CST 2004

Not sure, I need a few more clues I'm afraid :)   When did you get the
PmWikiDraw.zip have you got it recently or a while ago ?  Do you have
Java 2 installed.  You *will* need to install a Java 2 (such as 1.3 ->
1.5)  to use PmWikiDraw now as its a lot more advanced than the
original basic .  I had hoped this wouldn't be the case, but it is,
I'm sorry :(  Can you access the Java-console, if so could you send me
the contents please?

- Ciaran

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:41:13 +0100, Franz Pf?rtsch
<franz.pfoertsch at brose.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I try to install PmWikiDraw and it worked fine with firefox or mozilla but
> in IE 6 it didn't worked.
>
> Java is not loaded. What's happening.
>
> Franz
>
> --