[Pmwiki-users] How to backup wiki content

Wiki Manager olcwiki
Sun Nov 28 21:26:09 CST 2004

I want to make periodic backups of the content of the wiki in case of
webhost malfunctions or serious user errors.

Can I just copy (FTP binary) everything in the wiki.d directory? Is there
anything I should NOT copy? What about the files with "." for first
character?

Any files elsewhere in the pmwiki directory structure that need to be copied
so they will be "in sync" in the case I need to restore the wiki?

THANKS,
-Marty