[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki 2.x config.php question

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Nov 28 20:34:46 CST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 03:35:05PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> I think this might be broken since Dev27.  I mentioned it to Pm and he
> said it's fixed for Beta2, but Beta2 is not out yet.  Just wait a few
> more days until Beta2 is out and I'm sure Pm will get you all fixed up
> with a new version and some simple directions.

It's fixed with a new version.  I'm still lacking simple directions--
help here would be greatly appreciated.  I'd need either
   - someone to read PmWiki.LayoutBasics and saying "yes, it's
     sufficiently clear", or
   - someone to suggest how PmWiki.LayoutBasics can be made clearer.  :-)