[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Nov 26 15:20:19 CST 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 08:35:57PM +0000, Ciaran wrote:
> Please could you approve the links on the PmWikiDraw cookbook page as
> its dead in the water until they're approved :)

Sure.  Actually, I'm going to turn off URL approvals in the Cookbook
section, so that external urls will work.  And if anyone wants to approve
links elsewhere on the site, the password is (for now) "quick".
I'll change it later if I decide that's needed.