[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Newbie question

David Kulp davidkulp
Wed Nov 17 10:06:40 CST 2004

Set the global passwords in the local/config.php file as:

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('passwordhere');
$DefaultPasswords['read'] = crypt('passwordhere');
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('passwordhere');

(Better is to place the actual string value returned by crypt in
config.php.)

Change the group-specific passwords by editing the special page
http://..../GroupName/GroupAttributes

-d