[Pmwiki-users] Re: TOC for PmWiki 2

chr@home.se chr
Tue Nov 16 08:47:18 CST 2004

On 28 Oct 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> New version now uploaded.

Hi John, it's been a while but I finally got around to test (:toc:) with
the latest PmWiki 2. It almost works, except that I get a lot of

	Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
	/srv/www/htdocs/wiki/local/share/recipes/pagetoc.php on line 129

where the offending lines are probably these

         if ($match[1][$i]==':') {
            if ($match[2][$i][0]=='#')  $counter++;	// line 129
            continue; }

where some match isn't found properly.

The directive I tried is simply:
	(:toc:)
and I'm not using any markup extensions.

I suspect this is a trivial regression, but let me know if you need
further info on tracking it down.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr