[Pmwiki-users] Adding name of author to RSS-feed

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Nov 12 20:58:48 CST 2004

Steffen Gl?ckselig wrote:
> I'd like to have the login-name of the author/editor of a page on the
> first line of the rss-entry for that page.
> I tried to understand rss.php with no success. What would I have to do?

I've gone ahead and added this feature to the rss.php script for
PmWiki 2.0, to appear in pmwiki-2.0.devel27.  See
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Main/AllRecentChanges?action=rss .

I've also fixed the RSS 2.0 output so that it works with Firefox's
"Live Bookmarks" feature, which seemed to be having trouble handling
the <pubDate> element.

If someone needs these changes backported into 1.0, let me know and
I'll see what I can do.