[Pmwiki-users] Re: MulitLanguage

Raul 'Graphity' Pinto pmwiki-user
Fri Nov 12 15:21:14 CST 2004

Knut Alboldt wrote:
> I set up a (quick and dirty) cookbook-entry:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/MultiLanguage
> please have a look and test it. It could be improved (will do this in
> the next week).
> Any feedback would be good.
>
> -Knut

Hi Knut

Sorry, but it seems that I only have time at the weekends.
I tried that short hack and it seems to work!

Is there a way to check the browser-sent language?
But I actually do prefer the URL-way to the cookie-way!

And perhaps there is a way to automatically detect the different
languages in a page?
When I first thought about this topic, I had different files for the
different languages in mind.

But thanks a lot for that fast (and, even better WORKING) work!

Greetz
     Graphity