PmWikiDraw Upload modifications was: [Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw New version

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Thu Nov 4 14:13:27 CST 2004

Ciaran wrote:

>9) I've been chatting to Pm in IRC a little bit ago and he's going to
>make a permanent modification to the redirect code in PmWiki2 so users
>will no longer have to moidy the upload.php script (in PmWiki2 at
>least) which will be great.

that sounds good. Then there is no need for any customisation of the
pmwiki-base-installation after installing a new release. fine !

>   *However* the post parameter he's going
>to use is different to the one I'm currently using so there will be a
>brief period where the plugin is broken, i.e. you'd need to install
>the new plugin and revert upload.php to its vanilla state.

I think that's not the problem, this has only to be done once and upload
will be replaced when the next pmwiki-update takes place

Knut