[Pmwiki-users] Greetings and a question

Alejandro Escalante Medina alex.escalante
Thu Nov 4 11:34:27 CST 2004

Hi to everyone. I just dicovered this very nice wiki software and hope
to be testing it very soon. Congratulations to all the developers,
since I've seen several other packages and this seems to excel the
others in terms of features and, I must say, usability and aesthetics,
which are important to make people actually use the site.

I have a previous question which I'm sure you can answer: Is it
possible for pmWiki to be installed on some base directory and then
coexist with other programs, say a weblog or a custom php script
installed on a subdirectory?

If you think this can be done I'd like to know it.

Thank you very much and congratulations again for this beautiful piece
of software.

Alejandro Escalante Medina