[Pmwiki-users] Extracting groupheader as a separate formatting item

James S. Carlson j
Mon Nov 1 17:41:47 CST 2004

Hi there,

I'd like to achieve two goals:
1. I'd like to not render a sidebar if there isn't one in a group-- in
other words, in the template for the site, say something like:

if (Group.SideBar) {
}

2. I'd like to make GroupHeader a separate item in my templates, rather
than having it just spat out by <!--PageText-->
This would allow something like:
and special formatting.

The second one is more important and hopefully easier, I can live without
the first one for now.

James Carlson
Executive Director
Bucketworks
414-305-1324 office
j at bucketworks.org
www.bucketworks.org
1319 N. Martin Luther King Drive
Milwaukee's playground for creative growth
Take a tour today! 3pm 6pm 9pm FREE
Open 1-10pm Mon-Fri