[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw (The real message!)

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Nov 1 02:19:14 CST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:00:41 +0100, Knut Alboldt <pmwiki at alboldt.de> wrote:

> >New Recipe updated:
> >http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PMWikiDraw
> <snip>
> >Thanks,
> >- Ciaran
>
> so you're running this with v1 ?
> Anyway I'll have a try with v2 - but I think tomorrow (sorry, but I'm too
> tired today :-)
>
> Knut
>
> --

I've now written a script for pmwiki2 if you're interested in it, its
not significantly different to the script for pmwiki 1 so hopefully I
will be able to combine the two scripts ?   The only bit that is
different is the markup definition.  Any idea if pmwiki 1 & 2 support
a version variable that happens to be shared ?

(The markup for Pmwiki2 is (:drawing foo:) Where foo is the name of
the drawing , as opposed to PmWiki1 where it was [[Drawing: foo]] )

If you'd like it, just send me an email.  Its not ready for the
mainstream yet, although I've managed to remove the requirement to
edit local/config.php ... the requirement to edit upload.php is still
in there :(

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)