[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - logo - configuration shared groups

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed May 26 16:08:19 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 26 May 2004 9:16 PM, Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:
>Thanks for explanation of shared groups.
>
>I installed 0.2.2.  (unpack was ok now for UltimateZip, this time it's
>was much easier :-)
>
>* difference: /~field     (just browser history :-)
>* I still have the problem with the logo
>  If  I  uncomment *wikifarm-pre/post*  my
>  $PageLogoUrl = "/images/logo_fr_kl2.jpg";
>   logo is displayed. [*]
>
>   A similar problem(?) I have with the passwords.
>   When I have a pw in main, and  in a field,
>   the main-pw seem's to be stronger.

This is to do with the load order, I think. See the logo
fix below.

If you set the main password before you include wikifarm-pre,
the field password will over-ride the main password for any
given field and the main password will take hold in the common
area.

And I re-tested per group and per-page customisations using
Field.Group.php and Field.Group.Page.php files in local/wikifarm/
and it seemed to work correctly.

>But installation works, and I like it much.
>regards
>pog
>
>[*]
>Test with minimal config.php
>short cut icon ok
>but logo is not displayed  with wikifarm includes.
><?php
>
>$PageTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/wikifarm/pmwiki.tmpl';
>include_once("local/wikifarm-scripts/wikifarm-pre.php");
>#
># add local customisations here
>#$WikiLibDirs = array("wiki.d","wikibak.d","wikilib.d");
>$HTMLHeaderFmt[] = "<link rel='shortcut icon'
>href='http://www.blug.ch/favicon.ico' />";
>$PageLogoUrl     = "/images/logo_fr_kl2.jpg";
>
>#
>include_once("local/wikifarm-scripts/wikifarm-post.php");
>$EnableDiag = 1;
>
>?>

Change this to:

<?php

$PageTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/wikifarm/pmwiki.tmpl';
#
# the logo location must load before wikifarm-pre.php
#
$PageLogoUrl     = "/images/logo_fr_kl2.jpg";
include_once("local/wikifarm-scripts/wikifarm-pre.php");
#
# add local customisations here
#$WikiLibDirs = array("wiki.d","wikibak.d","wikilib.d");
$HTMLHeaderFmt[] = "<link rel='shortcut icon'
href='http://www.blug.ch/favicon.ico' />";

#
include_once("local/wikifarm-scripts/wikifarm-post.php");
$EnableDiag = 1;

?>

Hope this helps.
--