[Pmwiki-users] phpdiff and PmWiki's Patch()

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue May 25 15:53:47 CDT 2004

Well, the patch that comes with PmWiki ought to be able to handle
the diff output.  The biggest issue is that the changes output by
the diff command have to be in the correct sequence for the patch
algorithm to be able to reapply them -- basically, they have to be
in ascending sequence by line number.

Pm