[Pmwiki-users] More Easily Uploading Multiple Attachments

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon May 24 19:26:42 CDT 2004

Isn't there some short-term solution that we could use to maybe ease the
process slightly?

For starters, there must be a simple way to bring up the upload screen.
Something like:

[[upload:] Click here to upload files]

or

[[Attach:] Upload]

The idea here is to build a link in to the template, or page-head/footer
so that the upload feature is always available.

The Second thing we could do is create a form with 3-5 upload forms
instead of one.  Nothing too extrenuous, just a few.  It would cut down
on the work a lot.

Of course, the other thing you can do (if you are an admin) is just
upload them all with your ftp program.

Anyways, count this as my vote to see some improvements in the way files
are uploaded.

[[brainstorming]] .. hm.. anyone feel like writing a "File Manger"
plug-in? <grin>

-S