[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - path concatenation & configuration

Patrick Ogay lists
Sat May 22 07:07:24 CDT 2004

Thanks for the nice feature wikifarm.
I think it's rather hard to install  :-)

in my original configuration  (for security I always copy files to
wikibak.d)
$WikiLibDirs = array("wiki.d","wikibak.d","wikilib.d");

After Installion of wikifarm
The WikiBakLinks?  are resolved, but show still a ?
The statement above interferes with the new created fields.

I guess it's not compatible to wikifarm at all?
As a workarround I copy things back to  wiki.d

One other question (for the moment:-)
Is it possible to make a per field customisation?  I don't see the place
for it.
$HTMLHeaderFmt[] = "<link rel='shortcut icon'
href='http://www.ddy.ch/favicon.ico' />";

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
I had some troubles with UltimateZip 2.7.2  because the path are a bit
strange with .. /->wiki.d
I could extract them without "use folder name".