[Pmwiki-users] blockquote

Steven Leite steven_leite
Wed May 19 21:51:14 CDT 2004

> Now if there was a way not to have breaks within the other
> structures : either a different break , or less desirable having to
> manually escape "<-" that would be something else ...

I think Pm (or someone) just posted this a few days (weeks?) ago.  I use
it, and it works really well.  Add this to your config.php file:

  $HTMLLineBreak='<br />';
  $DoubleBrackets['/\\[\\[linebreaks\\]\\]/e'] =
'$GLOBALS["HTMLLineBreak"]="<br />"';
  $DoubleBrackets['/\\[\\[nolinebreaks\\]\\]/e'] =
'$GLOBALS["HTMLLineBreak"]=""';

Now just before the section that you don't want to be affected by <br>,
just add [[nolinebreaks]] .. then do you block section or whatever ..
after you're done, you can turn it back on again with [[linebreaks]].

-S