[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki install tip?

J. Meijer commentgg
Sat May 15 23:09:57 CDT 2004

I did extracted a fresh pmwiki on the server and could not get things to
work. No 2777 permission, no umask(0) solution, no  $ForceMkdir=1; worked.

Or I did something wrong? (I don't have the opportunity to duplicate the
effort).

Then I made a zipfile with the wiki.d folder already in place (actually with
htaccess & .flock files), extracted it on theserver and it works...

Isn't this the most logical approach? Doesn't the folder get created with
the correct permissions right off the bat?

-jm

ps Invaluable tip: the server CPanel frontend keeps inserting linebreaks in
the config.php. Well it is easy to get rid of the 'headers already sent
error': just delete the closing ?> tag...