[Pmwiki-users] german docs

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Sat May 15 13:58:30 CDT 2004

Hi !

I'm running pmwiki on my ISP's site (redhat) and local versions on w2k and
debian systems.

I did a quick translation of PmWiki.Installation in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/Installation. It is only referenced on
the page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/HomePage

Within the next days I can continue translating pages like InitialTasks etc
(all references on the Installation-Page)

Is it planned (and worth it) to translate all the DokumentationIndex into
German (I noticed, there is a complete french translation ?)
If yes, I could do some / (all if I've the time), but then: how can this be
held up to date (when changing the english original docs ?) Any suggestions ?
And also the Page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/PmWikiDe then should
be changed a bit to refer to the german DokumentionIndex (like it's done on
the frensh page)
.
Also, there might exist already some other translation to german or
additional tutorials

you can route german questions to me.
I've subscribed the maillinglist as an digest, so I'll read it not every day.

cheers

Knut