[Pmwiki-users] Re: centering images

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat May 15 07:27:24 CDT 2004

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 12:21:48AM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> Patrick, isn't there a wiki style you can use to center an image?

It's been discussed from time to time but no implementation yet.
The problem is that centering text is block-level markup and WikiStyles
(so far) are inline markup.  But I keep trying to find ways to
improve that.

> > You only have to do the ||width='100%' part once on a page
> Are you sure about that? (I'm too tired to check right now ;-)

Yup.  ||width='100%'   simply causes $TableAttr to be set to "width='100%'%,
which is then used as the attributes for any ||-tables created thereafter.

Which brings up another point -- a site admin can always cause tables to
default to 100% width by setting $TableAttr="width='100%"; in config.php.