[Pmwiki-users] $PubDirUrl

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu May 13 09:50:55 CDT 2004

I think this is what WikiFarms is supposed to implement
when it's completed -- i.e., to be able to have several
pmwiki installations based on the URL ("handler" in the
message below).

I'm expecting (actually contracted) to have a WikiFarm
implementation available next week, so hang on just
a tiny bit longer if you can.  :-)

Pm