[Pmwiki-users] URL Changes With Latest Update

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu May 13 09:47:42 CDT 2004

Just to make sure...can I ask you to verify that
there aren't any blank lines or spaces before the
<?php or after the ?> in your config.php file?
Seeing that the output was already sent on line 2 of
config.php makes me a bit suspicious here...

Note that your error message is slightly different
from Lee's message--yours has an "output already
sent" message, whereas Lee's message indicates a
"parse error".

Pm