[Pmwiki-users] How to use PHP applications within PmWiki

Peter Heuchert lists
Thu May 13 01:11:32 CDT 2004

Sorry for this beginner question, but I could not find it in the
developer pages.

I'm starting to learn PHP and want to include PHP applications within my
intranet PmWiki installation. Basically I want to keep the page layout
and the sidebar, while running a specail application, like a small
database or whatever.

What is the best way to do it?

I noticed the double bracket extensions in the cookbooks, but this will
not help, if the application need to be called back.

The x-include statement is nice, but a <iframe> is not what I'm looking
for.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Peter