[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.19 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue May 11 05:07:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 11:14:33AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 12:34:26PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > * Adds support for a summary of each edit change. This summary is not
> > enabled by default -- see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ChangeSummary
> > for details about enabling it.
>
> Is there a way to find out if this extension is enabled[1] e.g. in the
> template or in a function?

Well, the only thing that "enables" the extension is that the edit form
includes an input box for the change summary line, and the RecentChanges
and page history variables include the change summary on output.  So,
in some sense it's always enabled -- the default PmWiki settings just
don't make it visible/accessible.

I'm willing to enable it in distributed releases if there's interest
for that.  I just threw this together yesterday morning in response to
a request on IRC.