[Pmwiki-users] Re: Attach (was Re: spaces in uploaded files)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon May 10 07:25:06 CDT 2004

> Finally, I don't really like the word 'attachlist', can anyone think
of a
> better name for a directive that lists files in the upload directory,
or
> "lists attachments". Maybe it's that 'attachlist' is a noun, and I'd
like
> the word to be a verb instead?
>
> /Christian

could be [[filelist]], or [[showfiles]], but to be consistent with
PmWiki's existing markup, I think I would leave it as [[attachlist:]]
for now.  But i agree, attachlist isn't very intuitive and should be
changed some time down the road.

--S