[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.18 released

Nils Knappmeier nk
Sun May 9 08:19:08 CDT 2004

> and I used the pure PHP version, which is working very well, by
> including the following lines:
>
> include 'phpdiff/difflib.php';
> include 'phpdiff/phpdiff.php';
> include 'phpdiff/phppatch.php';

> With this in mind, how can I take advantage of the new patch()
> implementation of this new release?
> Should I uncomment this line:

> #$SysDiffCmd = 'windiff\\diff'; to have back the diff capability?
> Should I comment the phpdiff includes?

I'm still running 0.6.15 on my page, so I can't say if this really
works, but:

1) If you want to use both the diff and patch function that comes with
the phpdiff cookbook module, you should still:

    include 'phpdiff/difflib.php';
    include 'phpdiff/phpdiff.php';
    include 'phpdiff/phppatch.php';

    In this case, the variables $SysDiffCmd should be just ignored.
Unless the

2) If you wan to use the diff function that comes with phpdiff and the
patch function from PmWiki 0.6.18, you should:

    include 'phpdiff/difflib.php';
    include 'phpdiff/phpdiff.php';

    and leave the line with phppatch.php

What exatly were the problems you were facing

Nils