[Pmwiki-users] Include not working on SideBar page.

Kass Lloyd raekwon
Wed May 5 12:49:39 CDT 2004

I have multiple sidebar menus in my wiki for different groups, to expand
the menu options etc. But I want to make some parts of all the sidebar's
the same. I want to use an Include on the SideBar for this, so I can
edit this static content on one page instead of many. The Include works
fine in the main body when I view SideBar but it doesn't work at all
when it is put on the side bar. :P

Hope all that makes sense. Basicly [[Include:GroupName.PageName]] does
not work in the sidebar. :)