[Pmwiki-users] Re: [[include: ... ]] part of a page

J. Meijer commentgg
Tue May 4 20:23:23 CDT 2004

Glad to see the [[include:SomePage#from#to]] syntax emerging. I see it as an
essential part of PmWiki.

The [[include:SomePage#from#]] syntax should include up to the next anchor.
It is likely to be most frequently used. I just want to quote what that one
author said on the subject.

When I want just the headline following the anchor I'd like to use
[[include:SomePage#from#1]].

So when using numbers, I'd prefer this syntax: [[include:SomePage#10#5]]
include 5 lines starting with line 10. Either number could be an anchor
though [[include:SomePage#10#endanchor]]  doesn't look very intuitive.

-jm