[Pmwiki-users] Cookbook.WikiFarm

Crisses crisses
Mon May 3 12:37:13 CDT 2004

On May 2, 2004, at 10:30 PM, Eric Celeste wrote:

>> Group.Page1
>> Group.Page2
>> Field1
>>   Group.Page
>>   GroupX.Another
>> Field2
>>   Main.HomePage
>>   Another.Page
>
> Am I the only one who sees a clear echo of the "hierarchical groups"
> proposal in this WikiFarm implementation? It seems to me that
> hierarchical
> groups would be syntactically simpler and functionally more flexible.

This includes an assumption, I think, that each "Field" is linked to a
virtual domain.
That makes it a very very different concept from "hierarchical groups"
--

Crisses
----

There's a fine, fine line between a fairy tale and a lie
There's a fine, fine line beetween you're wonderful and goodbye
I guess if someone doesn't love you back it isn't such a crime
But there's a fine, fine line between love and a waste of your time...
---Kate Monster, Fine, Fine Line, Avenue Q cast recording