[Pmwiki-users] DevQ 4: $PubDirURL problem

Steven Leite steven_leite
Wed Mar 31 23:36:12 CST 2004

I actually have a minor question first .. I'm trying to figure out the regexp (below), which I need it in order for my wiki to run properly.  I'm running WindowsXP using OmniSecureHTTPD Server.

I'm just trying to understand what this regexp does.

  $ScriptUrl    = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'];
  $ScriptUrl   .= $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME'];
  $PmWikiDirUrl = preg_replace("#/[^/]*\$#","",$ScriptUrl,1);
  $PubDirUrl    = "$PmWikiDirUrl/pub";

also, $PubDirUrl doesn't seem to be available to my other scripts, even though they are included after the code above.

I'm forced to re-construct $PubDirUrl in my add-on's.  I don't mind so much, but it's bothersome when I want to put the scripts on the Cookbook, because then I have to modify them to they work "properly" with everybody else's (typical) installations.

Any idea's?

Thanks,

-S