[Pmwiki-users] Converting text files of wiki code to wiki pages

Richard Canning rcanning
Tue Mar 30 19:13:39 CST 2004

Is there a way that I can write a script that will convert a text page of wiki code to a wiki page?

I have some code that is generated by a cgi script, and then I have to open the file, copy the contents into a wikipage and hit Save. If I could get a PHP script to do this for me, that would be great.

Something like

/>makepage sourcefile.txt pmwiki/wiki.d/Group.Page

Richard Canning
IP Fulfilment
AAPT Connect
Tel: +61 3 8687 5914            180-188 Burnley Street
Fax: +61 3 8687 5753            Richmond Vic 3121 Australia
Email: rcanning at connect.com.au

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.