[Pmwiki-users] Configuring RecentChanges

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Mar 22 15:40:57 CST 2004

On Tuesday, 23 March 2004 3:11 AM, Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
>Is there a way to configure the way, RecentChanges looks like, or to do
>something similar.
>As in my other mail, I'd like to include it in my sideBar and the
>original output is a little to long for that.
>Also, I'd like to cut out the ten most recent changes.
>
>If this is easy to do, I'd like to know it. If not... Well, it is not
>this important. I think I can live without.
>
>Nils
>
>--

Have a look at
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/NavigateUsingRecentChanges

and an example at
http://wiki.lianza.org.nz/index.php/Research/Projects

To get the 10 most recent changes, you would write

    [[trail[10]:RecentChanges]]

The version in the CookBook might need patching to work correctly with
0.6.x
--
JR