[Pmwiki-users] Configuring RecentChanges

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Mar 22 07:23:27 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:11:19PM +0100, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
> Is there a way to configure the way, RecentChanges looks like, or to do
> something similar.
> As in my other mail, I'd like to include it in my sideBar and the
> original output is a little to long for that.
> Also, I'd like to cut out the ten most recent changes.
>
> If this is easy to do, I'd like to know it. If not... Well, it is not
> this important. I think I can live without.

There are several ways this could be done, but the most likely is that
I'm thinking of adding a [[trail:]] markup which would allow someone
to extract a sequence of items from a trail.  One could then do
   [[trail:RecentChanges fmt=* n=1-10]]
to get the top ten items out of RecentChanges (syntax still to be
decided).

It's also possible to create custom RecentChanges pages, but it's
not yet as flexible as perhaps it should be.