[Pmwiki-users] NearLinks: an interesting idea to appropriate

Robin Sheat robin
Sun Mar 21 19:15:52 CST 2004

http://wikifeatures.wiki.taoriver.net/moin.cgi/NearLink

Basically, this describes a system where you specify a WikiLink like
normal, and if it doesn't exists locally, it checks to see if it exists
on some other wikis first, and if it does, links to them.

It is quite a good idea. I don't know what I'd use it for, but I like it
as an idea :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663