[Pmwiki-users] Calendar Script (Bug?)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Mar 21 06:44:08 CST 2004

I'm having a problem using {{Free Link Group.Free Link Page}} while the calendar cookbook add-on is activated.  I think there's a problem with the $PageTitlePattern, but I'm not sure.

Maybe Pm could shed some light since he's the RegEx expert.  (I think) we need a valid

$PageTitlePattern = " ??? " to allow all numeric page titles.

Can anybody confirm this is a bug?  I have some other plug-in's enabled, so I'm not 100% sure that calendar.php is to blame, but I'm pretty sure.

I have links like this:

* {{Articles/Articles}}
* {{Photogallery/Photogallery}}
* {{People/People}}

which work fine if I comment out the include_once("calendar.php") line,
and display as [= plain text =] if I enable it.

I'm not sure how closely related FreeLinks and PageTitles are.  Maybe the problme is somewhere else?

Thanks,

-S