[Pmwiki-users] Re: upload script

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Mar 20 17:50:28 CST 2004

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Ross Kowalski wrote:

> I added a gallery thing to upload that is ugly, though working.
>
> It adds a [[$attachgallery]] replacment that makes a table of psudo
> thumbnailed images that link to full sized ones.
>
> See it in action here http://www.smallmetals.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?
> pagename=MassArtCNC.Gallery

Neat! Any objections if I add this to my extended version of upload.php?
(see http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/UploadExtended )

A question... would it be better to keep [[$attachgallery]] as a separate
directive, or add a an argument to the directive [[Attachlist:]] ?
E.g.
	[[Attachlist:/SomeGroup/SomePage/SomeDir format=gallery]]
would show a gallery with images in /SomeGroup/SomePage/SomeDir.

/Christian