[Pmwiki-users] newby post - name of editor in the email ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Mar 20 04:33:14 CST 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:45:25PM +1100, KevinTiller wrote:

> Does this email list have an online archive I can search (I logged on and it
> appears not).

Two online archives:
  http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com
  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user

Searching can also often be done with Google by adding
"pmwiki-users" as a search term.

> Else: The email you get when someone edits a page is very very similar to the
> recent changes page so how easy is it to post the user name of the editor to the
> email ? that way I can ignore when trusted users edit.

This feature should be coming in the next release.  Although I'm not
too sure about the idea of "trusted users" given that PmWiki doesn't
(yet?) have author authentication  1/2 :-).