[Pmwiki-users] Suggestion for the sample-config.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Mar 18 18:57:14 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:00:35PM +1100, Richard Canning wrote:
> I remember a WikiCache cookbook script for v0.5.x
>
> When I finally got it working, it was great, and I am missing in in 0.6.x.

I've been working on a replacement cache script for 0.6.x, but it's been
a case of "so much to do, so little time", so I haven't finished it up.
This feature also hasn't gotten many strong votes on the
DevelopmentPriority page, so it's been a little low on my "to-do" list.

I can give this a higher priority if there are others who are willing to
help test/debug the script--testing something like this is what takes
a lot of time--especially for something tricky like caching.