[Pmwiki-users] Suggestion for the sample-config.php

Reimer Behrends behrends
Thu Mar 18 18:29:55 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:00:35PM +1100, Richard Canning wrote:
> I remember a WikiCache cookbook script for v0.5.x
>
> When I finally got it working, it was great, and I am missing in in
> 0.6.x. I have tried the script, and it broke my site. The whole
> setting up of a cache directory and then having already compiled pages
> stored there unless they have been modified is fantastic, and I am
> hoping that it will become an option in the standard distribution at
> some time; or at least that it is done as a working script for 0.6

Sorry. I have meant to update that for a while, but I've been so swamped
with work that I simply haven't gotten around to it (and maybe secretly
hoped that Patrick would beat me to the punch by adding caching as core
functionality). I haven't even been able to give 0.6 a good try; maybe
I'll find time next week, but I cannot make any promises at this point.

			Reimer Behrends