[Pmwiki-users] Suggestion for the sample-config.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Mar 18 17:48:48 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 01:09:17AM +0100, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 01:52:30PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > How about if I just add it to the standard default configuration, with an
> > option to set $EnableCompressedOutput=0 for those who don't want it?
>
> Note:  You cannot use both ob_gzhandler() and
> ini.zlib.output_compression. Also note that using
> ini.zlib.output_compression is preferred over ob_gzhandler().

Messages crossed in transit--see my previous message about
the inability to set zlib.output_compression from within a PHP script.
However, I'd probably set up the compression option so that it only
sets ob_gzhandler if zlib.output_compression isn't already enabled.